Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Friday, May 1, 2009

chowder


Nobody loves a good chowder more than I do.

When I came across this event "Chowderfest Weekend" on the Jersey Shore in October, I had to share it.



How do I become a Judge in this cookoff anyway?

I'm from New England originally and live on Long Island, New York now. I SUPPOSE you can get good chowder in New Jersey... Wonder what I'm doing in October... Maybe I'll see you there?!

Now I'm hungry. Wish they gave some recipies on their site!

2 comments:

{The Perfect Palette} said...

oooo chowderfest! i wish i could go! Oh and by the way... I'm hosting an amazing give-a-way for calligraphy services! Feel free to to share this with your readers!!

JennyLee said...

Chowder sounds so yummy right now!

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl