Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Congratulations to our Winner!

15...
"Robin's Egg Blue & Brown Wedding - New Beginnings"
by Brenda's Wedding Blog


15...
"Robin's Egg Blue & Brown Wedding - New Beginnings"
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

It was a close race, but we have a winner! (It is gorgeous, isn't it?)
Congratulations Brenda! Email me with your mailing address and I will send out your prizes!!!

I had a lot of fun with this contest and hope to do another one real soon! We already have a few entries! So feel free to submit yours if you want!

Thank you to all that entered and for all those valuable voters!!!
We couldn't have done it without you!!!

7 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Congrats to the winner, your board was beautiful as were all of the others!

Brenda said...

Thank you so much Kelley - I'm so excited to have won!!! What a great way to start the work week. I'll be emailing you shortly with my mailing address. All of the boards submitted were lovely - what a fun contest.

Sjn said...

congrats to Brenda, love the color combo and the photos she used. I love doing these too and will be sure to enter again the next time!

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

FELICITATIONS Brenda !!!

Bridechka said...

Congrats to Brenda!!

Anonymous said...

i loved this board too- congrats brenda! and great contest kelley! (ps- i'm finally back from vaca and will check in with you as soon as i catch up on my blog)

sonya said...

So beautiful!

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl