Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dan's Papers


(Art by Cuca Romley)

To those of us that live on the East End of Long Island, the publication Dan's Papers is very well known. It is the "Largest Weekly Circulation in the Hamptons..." Dan's Papers was founded in 1960 by Dan Rattiner and is the first free resort newspaper in America... and I read it whenever I get a chance!!!

Mr. Rattiner's articles are always informative and funny - funny - funny!

I was lucky enough to catch an issue a few weeks ago with a Special Wedding Guide Section included.

There were some wedding related articles and a large list of Wedding Vendors. Check some them out on our Vendor Listing Page and be sure to come back often as the Listing is constantly being updated!

While you're at it, visit Danshamptons.com even if you aren't on Long Island. It's guaranteed to make you smile!



YOU'RE INVITED: If you would like to be listed on our page or know of a company that should be, please send an email to info@myislandwedding.com

3 comments:

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

As you may guess I've never heard about it before :) ...

I just read Who Owns Madame Tong's? article on dan's hamtons and really enjoyed it !!! I have a lot to catch up !!! thanks for sharing ...

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Love Dan's Papers! Especially the who's who pics from all of the local events.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Just found your blog & have enjoyed visiting.

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl