Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Friday, February 12, 2010

gum and men



(via skirt.com)

For "Fun Friday" today I decided to have TWO topics..., neither of which are libations!

This gum could totally come in handy, not just on Valentine's Day...

And I want your vote on the hottest actor of ALL TIME!!!

Please leave a comment with the man that makes YOU swoon (other than your own hubby, of course...)

My overall picks include these fantastic guys:











(via)

3 comments:

Mrs T said...

So feeling you on the old school men... I have a serious Don Draper thing going on at the moment!

timeoutmama said...

Old time men - Paul Newman and Gregory Peck do it for me...as for today - the likes of George Clooney and John Slattery (Mrs. T -I'm there with you with the Mad Men crowd!)

Le said...

ohh you have my boy Sean up there .. on the newer side of like I have a total thing for Bill Paxton - I'd like to be wife four in BIG LOVE >>> hee hee thanks for visiting the home front - best le

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl