Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

vespa love



Ok, so I'll be the first to admit..., I'm kind of a chicken. I don't like Amusement Parks, I don't like going fast or high. I like to be IN control and don't like feeling OUT of control! And I don't care for motorcycles...

However...

I just noticed Vespa Providence on Twitter (They began following me!) and I must say..., I've always LOVED Vespas!

If I get a little bit more courage, I might just head on over there and get me one! I like this limited edition pink, and they make a nice light blue also.

Hmmmm. For now I might have to settle for their mug!



(photos via: Vespa of Italy)



One of my favorite movies of all time is Roman Holiday. This photo is from a scene where Audrey Hepburn takes off and rides a Vespa for the first time! Look out!

Buy the print here.

Check out some of these cool Vespa Wedding Photos below.
For more and their sources visit here.











One of these days I'll tell you all about a fantastic wedding I went to in Rome...

3 comments:

Sjn said...

so is it raining buckets there? I've never seen so much water on a golf course before as the coverage of Bethpage Black today. too bad

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Ooooh, I love vespas!!! so much fun. that pink one is cute.

Krista said...

Those make such cute wedding photos!

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl