Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

girltrunks



have you seen these "girltrunks" yet?

"Get ready to change the way you look and feel in swimwear. girltrunks’ bottoms combine quick-drying polyamide material with mesh lining so they dry lickity split. They are available in two lengths so you can choose how much or how little of your legs you want to show. You won’t find side pockets on these trunks as they were designed to flatter a women’s body by having a more tailored look.

Every detail was considered for these trunks so that you look great while feeling confident and comfortable on the beach, at the pool, in the gym, or on-the-go"

8 comments:

Kosmopolight said...

Hummmm....cool idea, but I think I'll be sticking to a more traditional suit for the time being ;)

xo,
Kelley

{The Perfect Palette} said...

great patterns

TheRoddyBride said...

I think I likey =)

CAKE Creative Co. said...

i think i could get on board with these... you wouldn't even have to bring a change of clothes to the beach.

Kristal said...

They're cute but the price tag isn't!

Cheap Wife said...

Oh, I think that is really neat

love said...

It's been awhile since I visited just because it is summer and weddings, travel and all. I loved so many o f the palettes that people turned in. They were beautiful. Good to see you again!

Winchester Manor said...

It's about time! Love this...must get me a pair!

Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs,
Karyn

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl