Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

camembert


Are these not the coolest boxes? I just came across them on lamarquisedesanges - etsy shop! Funny, because my husband and I were JUST talking about camembert cheese!

Seriously! Not the usual topic of conversation in my house..., cheese.

But there you have it. He mentioned it, wanna know why?

Soon, he is going to South Beach, Fla..., and there is a place...
La Sandwicherie

They have my favorite sandwich. And, yes, it has camembert cheese.

He is instructed to package one (or possibly two) with dressing to bring home on the airplane. Home to moi!

(We have done so before!) The best sandwiches! If you are in the South Beach area, I definitely recommend you go there!

2 comments:

Bridechka said...

I love love love camembert! You have to try putting the whole thing in the oven and melt it until it gets soft and dip pieces of bread, fruit, and pickles in it ... literally heaven!

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

Oh you are so sweet ... and you were right i haven't seen it ... i had major connection issue yesterday and struggled quite a lot to surf ...

I really appreciate. thanks, Kelley, my friend.

sabine

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl