Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

organization as addiction



My friend and neighbor recently offered (quite sweetly) to help me organize my house. She says she loves that sort of stuff and that she should do it for a living!

This must mean I need some help! I admit, I'm not the most organized of people. I have not trained my children to be so either...

I do get the daily tip from Martha Stewart's website though and enjoy reading them. I pass them on to whoever thinks they could use some help too.

(P.S. my friend/neighbor was ironing last night at 10:30 girl scout patches for our troop... she is quoted by saying "it's addicting!" Every one's different, right?)

Can I just throw everything out and start over? That might work... not really much of a solution though. Anyone else having difficulties???

Going to her house tonight for Mexican Food, Margaritas and Movies!!! I feel more relaxed at her house than at mine! There's something to be said for clutter, cluttering up your mind too!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would NEVER get addicted to ironing!!!!
Great pics, I'd love my house to be organised like that!
Have a great weekend :-)

{The Perfect Palette} said...

Hope you had a great weekend!

CAKE Creative Co. said...

it's a constant battle isn't it? i live in a tiny apartment and it doesn't seem to matter how often we clean or get rid of stuff... the clutter builds right back up. its like the twilight zone. ;)

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl