Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kiss the Groom


If you haven't "Kissed the Groom" yet, please do so. Check out the fantastic "Kissing Tree" you can make. You can put your names in the heart!

I may just frame mine!
kissthegroom.com

Visit it also because it's absolutely gorgeous!



Wedding Beauty

"as your wedding day grows closer….remember that your man fell in love with you….just the way you are….that your natural beauty will captivate him…no matter what dress you choose or how you wear your hair….celebrate your inner beauty….embrace your love….and kiss your groom…..xoxo"

1 comment:

kadler said...

That tree thing was pretty cute. I did it a while ago and sent it to my boyfriend. He didn't really get it.

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl