Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Monday, July 27, 2009

they like me!


I'm so honored!

I've had the coolest review from the folks at Weddzilla!!!

My favorite quotes are:

"If you need the antidote to bridal stress look no further than MyIslandWedding.com";

"It's posts like these that are sure to remind readers to remain lighthearted throughout the planning process";

... and... they describe my blog as "zen-like!!!"


I love it.
This is going to completely go to my head.
I imagine I will be walking around like a Prima Donna for quite some time!

Thank you for choosing me to win your contest (prize = blog review valued at $50.00) and also thanks for all the very kind words.

9 comments:

Winchester Manor said...

Hi Kelley,

Those comments are well deserved! I love your blog and it's always such a pleasure to visit with you.

Congratulations! And it's quite alright if your feet don't hit the ground for awhile...enjoy!

xoxo
Karyn

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

YAY! congrats girl!

Cheap Wife said...

Congrats!! I saw your blog mentioned on their website and I was so happy for you
congrats!!

E said...

woohoo,congratulation kelley!!!

and thank you so much for your comments *hug*
say hi to your little girl and boy, post it in your blog what they wear for the next halloween =D

Unknown said...

You have such a great blog ... you deserve every good word! Congrats!

icandy... said...

Thank you very much for stopping by! You have such a lovely blog!

Hugs,
Christina :)

Bridechka said...

Of course the like you! You rock :)

JennyLee said...

Congratulations!!!

CAKE Creative Co. said...

congrats my friend! such well deserved praise!!! go ahead...bask in the glow.

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl