Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Monday, June 22, 2009

brunch at saks?



Well, I'm not "Agent 99" anymore! I'm about to have "Brunch at Saks"!!!

Thanks for boosting me over the 100 mark... we need to celebrate somehow!
For now, have a bellini, on me!!!

Ingredients:
•2 oz Leblon Cachac
•6 raspberries
•dash of lime juice
•2 tsp superfine sugar
•top with Champagne

Preparation:
1.Muddle the raspberries, sugar and lime juice in a cocktail shaker.
2.Fill with ice and add cachaca.
3.Shake vigorously.
4.Strain into a Champagne flute.
5.Top with Champagne.

(source)


-OR- this one looks a little stronger, perhaps...



INGREDIENTS
1/4 cup good quality vodka
2 fluid ounces peach schnapps
1 cup ice cubes
2 fluid ounces champagne
3 fresh raspberries for garnish


DIRECTIONS
Pour the vodka and peach schnapps into a shaker with the ice. Shake until frothy. Strain into a martini glass, and top off with champagne. Garnish with fresh raspberries.

(source)

Thanks to all my 100 lovlies..., maybe most of all my 100th?
Let's ALL celebrate!

5 comments:

TheInspiredHousewife said...

Oooh! Congrats! Those drinks look great!

CCW said...

YAY, you! Agent 99 was tres cool, but there's *magic* in the century mark. Looking forward to reading when the lovely bicentennial chick clicks!

love said...

the entries are fabulous. I plan on making a board sooner or later too! How does life get so busy?
I'm shooting a steampunk vaudville wedding in Portland on the 4th of July it's going to be exciting.

Lindsey said...

Yummy!! I want one!

Brunch at Saks said...

Oh my goodness- THANK YOU! This drink looks fabulous- I'll gladly accept! XO

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl