Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Monday, March 15, 2010

itchin' for a pet



I couldn't decide on just one photo... so I chose all four. Via BELLE BLANC Such a beautiful blog..., I had to mention it to everyone.





I am missing my kitties and my doggie too... (see leave the door open and it may get muddy)


I want to say those amazing flower are ranunculus, but I have a feeling I spelled it wrong... help please! ("Spell Check" thinks I meant "wrinkles..." whatever!)

Anyone else itching to get another pet???

6 comments:

timeoutmama said...

You and me both...let's get puppies together and have play dates by the pool this summer!

Costume Diva said...

oooh, I LOVE kitties but my husband wont let me have a litter box in our little NYC apartment!

Lindsay said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and becoming a follower. Loving your blog! We have a golden retriever but desperately want another pup. Too bad it's so difficult to find pet-friendly apts here in D.C!

Femke said...

ranunculus!!!

That's the translation for my favourite flowers! :-)

Brabourne Farm said...

I say get a pet - life is so much lovelier with one of these gorgeous things in it! Leigh

Jules said...

A pet is a must in your life! The ranunculus are beautiful I am currently trying to find someone who will sell me pale pink, mid pink and hot pink mix of tubers (bulbs?) and I am having no luck so I will just save your image to look at every now and then. Thank you

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl