Is it right before the big day? Here are just a few last minute tips to make your photos look their best...
1. Wear your sunscreen! Sunburns are hard to hide in Wedding Photos.
2. Drink tons of water! Makes for radiant skin.
3. Don't try any new beauty products! You never know how your skin might react.
4. Having a Bridal Massage? Be sure to wash the oils off your body fairly quickly. Could cause breakouts.
5. Having a facial? Don't do it too close to the Wedding Date. They can cause redness in photos and possible unexpected breakouts.
6. Coloring your hair? Can appear brassy if it doesn't have time to "relax."
Most of all..., Enjoy this time with your fiance. Let the honeymoon start early! NO STRESS!!!