Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Last Minute Tips

Is it right before the big day? Here are just a few last minute tips to make your photos look their best...

1. Wear your sunscreen! Sunburns are hard to hide in Wedding Photos.
2. Drink tons of water! Makes for radiant skin.
3. Don't try any new beauty products! You never know how your skin might react.
4. Having a Bridal Massage? Be sure to wash the oils off your body fairly quickly. Could cause breakouts.
5. Having a facial? Don't do it too close to the Wedding Date. They can cause redness in photos and possible unexpected breakouts.
6. Coloring your hair? Can appear brassy if it doesn't have time to "relax."

Most of all..., Enjoy this time with your fiance. Let the honeymoon start early! NO STRESS!!!

2 comments:

Roxie Morrow said...

It's too bad I just found you, I just flew to be in my baby Sister's wedding a couple of weeks ago. I helped her plan everything down to the details and didn't even know what I was doing.
I'll be sure to tell all my friends about you and your services.
Thanks for visiting my blog today, it was nice to meet you.
Roxie

Unknown said...

I guess anyone planning to attend Long island wedding will need to take these tips into consideration.

Thanks for sharing.
long island wedding

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl