Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Marry Me At The Beach

Planning on getting married along the beautiful beaches of Northwest Florida's Gulf Coast??? Even if you aren't you HAVE TO CHECK OUT Marry Me At The Beach.com!!!

I absolutely fell in love with the wedding of Lauren and Rusty..., all images taken from Marry Me at the Beach. (Unfortunately, they are slightly cut off here, so go see it for yourself!!!
If I could do it all over again..., I would choose EVERYTHING THEY DID!!! (I still loved my Block Island, Rhode Island wedding in 2001...,) but doesn't this look like the funnest wedding ever????




Name: Lauren and Rusty

Date: October 29, 2008

Photography: Paul Johnson Photography

Venue: Santa Rosa Beach

Caterer: The Eventful Planner

Cupcakes: Southern Style Desserts

7 comments:

Frost said...

thankx for commenting, it is a very cute idea to do.i can purchace them from someone but i dont sell them.:9

JennyLee said...

These pictures are so beautiful. I need a beach vacation.

Nicole-Lynn said...

I saw this wedding on his site.. love all of his work. This wedding is beautiful!

bridechic said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

love it! great pics!

Jessica @ Mason Jar Bride said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog!! YES you should definitely do the little survey thing about your hubby :) Can't wait to read your answers!!

Kristin said...

Ooooh, this is my kind of wedding... how can you say no to margaritas?!

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl