Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

About MIW

Planning a wedding can be very stressful. Wouldn't you like the process to be like you are on vacation? Easy. Fun. Calm.

That's why even if you aren't having an "Island Wedding", this site is here for all your needs. We have your daily horoscope; you can check the weather from here; get personal advice from Kelley; cool favors & accessories; fun invitations & stationery; books and magazines at great prices; clothing for everyone; as well as bachelorette & lingerie essentials.

You can even scroll down and listen to our favorite radio station while you browse. My Island Wedding is a great place to come to every day with your cup of coffee (or Pina Colada). Let us know what else you would like to see here or share some stories & photos.

OK, planning a wedding CAN be stressful, but let's try and make this is a special time in your life! Let's have some fun!

Return to My Island Wedding.


Planning your Honeymoon? Discover Sandals... ">11 all-inclusive resort destinations in the Caribbean.

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl