Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

i'll be there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PMwTwY7SUs


ok, so i'm not sure if i did this right...

but, was there ever a commercial on tv that made you weep uncontrollably? well, there's this new one above. i have a special affinity for it...

then there's one from a few years back by dupont (i think). if anyone can find that one, i'll post it with a link to your site!!! --- the fireman is rushing out of a burning building in slow motion and he unwraps his arms and there is a newborn baby inside his coat???!!! know it?

Anyway,
Please tell me you have insurance on your:

House;
Apartment contents;
Ring;
etc...


see "Cover Your Ass-ets!"

2 comments:

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Hi Kelley!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!! I've enjoyed peeking around yours too. Does a gal EVER stop loving a great wedding? Shhhh.....I've had THREE....but I've finally found my prince and this one's going the distance! :-)

Blessings,
Spencer

mismikado said...

sorry kelly but I couldn't find the dupont commercial :-/ Altho I did post my two all time favorite commercials... they haunt me... http://mismikadodowntheaisle.wordpress.com/2009/06/14/on-another-note/

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl