Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Friday, May 15, 2009

pucker up! (for citrus)



(Via Mama's Getting Married)

Maybe it's all the limes for Cinco de Mayo or maybe it's the dirty blonde cocktails..., maybe it's the cool artwork I just hung in my kitchen by Martha Negley from Art.com...

But I have had such a craving for anything citrus of late!!!! How cool are these wedding pics above??? Totally creative and fun!

Below are some more shots..., so pucker up!





by Martha Negley at Art.com


Citrus Martini

Frozen Ginger Lemon Drop

(via MarthaStewart.com)
















(via theknot.com)

lemons, limes, oranges, grapefruit... even cumquats (i love that word...)

Which one is your favorite?

4 comments:

Sjn said...

love the colors and the images, thx!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

Okay so my other 2 entries are as follows.

"Party till the Cows Come Home"
http://theperfectpalette.blogspot.com/2009/04/inspiration-board-207-red-black.html

"Build Me Up, Buttercup"
http://theperfectpalette.blogspot.com/2009/05/mustard-chocolate-brown.html

Luvei Viti (Children of Fiji) said...

ummmm yummmy & Superb, so delightful to feast ones eyes on designs, the artwork & personal touch & ingenuity. Well done.

It's A Jaime Thing said...

Gorgeous post - yes, citrus is definitely hot right now...and I'm absolutely loving it. It's such a cheerful, sunny look, isn't it? ;)

Cheers!
-Jaime

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl