Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Friday, March 5, 2010

here's to happiness


Happy Friday Everyone!

Got this great idea from the rockstar diaries to make a list of 10 things that make me (or you) happy!!!

Here are mine..., feel free to leave a comment with a link to yours!

1. The crazy laughs of my children;
2. Hubby's Huge Hands (and feet too...);
3. Lemonade (preferably spiked) and "Tasty Sandwiches";
4. Getting a phenomenal sale price on something I need (or didn't need!);
5. Reading a book by the fire;
6. Camping in our pop-up on the beach;
7. Potty Training is almost over;
8. Telling my daughter all about me as a kid and her grandma's, great-grandma's etc.;
9. Pool parties in Summer with wet towels, BBQ's, fresh fruit, etc.
10. Looking forward to the next holiday or get-together with family.
11. Reading other people's blogs like this one with their cool ideas..., Oh my. I guess I have 11 too!!!

(Cool Doggie pic from rockstar diaries)

3 comments:

Cabin 19 Supply Company said...

So glad you left a comment on my blog! So I could discover yours! I LOVE the beach let alone an Island Wedding...how fun! Perused your blog and I loved the photo of the yellow lab at the bar...that's the state of mind I desire! Thanks again.
Lisa

Mrs T said...

I love those posts over on rockstar too. Love your list too. And that photo of the dog is so cute.

jessica lynn said...

i love this picture!!! haha.

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl