Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Our Second Wedding Inspiration Board Contest

The time has come to announce the Second My Island Wedding Inspiration Board Contest. Our first contest winner was Brenda from Brenda's Wedding Blog. (Your prize is going out in the mail today...). Click here to see all of our first contest entries. Last time we had 25 entries and 230 votes!!!

The Official Rules:

1. Anyone can enter!
2. You can enter up to 3 boards!
3. You must "name" each one. (give it a "title").
4. You must post it on your site WITH the photo sources. (Your board will not be entered without the sources...)
5. Send and email to Kelley@myislandwedding.com with the subject line: 2nd inspiration board contest. (Don't forget to include your site address so I can find your boards, copy them to my site, and then link back to you).
6. The sooner you get your board to me, the sooner I will display it with your link on My Island Wedding to give you the most exposure.
7. Contest starts TODAY and runs until FRIDAY, JUNE 26TH.
8. Voting begins on myislandwedding.com SATURDAY, JUNE 27TH and will run until the end of the day WEDNESDAY, JULY 1ST. As we did last time, the public will decide the winner, so tell your friends, family, followers, fellow "twitter-ers", co-workers, etc. to vote for you!!! And don't forget to vote for yourself!!!

Let's get started! And may the best board win!!!

Our Prize has been graciously donated by Photographer Mary Haggerty from Ocracoke Island, North Carolina.

She is offering your choice of one of her 5x7's from her shop: Magic Island General Store. Stop by and check it out! The following are just a few samples of her work.

She also does Wedding Photography and Beach Portraits!!! Mary's great..., and FYI... I also got some fantastic "Hawaiian Style" Pillows from her a few months back!




5 comments:

penelope said...

Kelly I will be sending a board in can not wait Penelope Tigerlily Weddings.

Winchester Manor said...

I wanted to pop over a say hello and wish you a wonderful weekend. Can't wait to see what get submitted. I love inspiration boards, but I've never made one.

Rachel Follett said...

Oh fun! I missed the deadline for the last one so I think I am going to take part in this one.

CAKE Creative Co. said...

oh yay! thanks for the note kelley... i'm on it! maybe this will be my excuse to work on your birthday party! ; )

kadler said...

Great contest! Can't wait to see the entries.

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl