Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

vail v. vermont



So as you might know, I went to Vermont with my sister last weekend. It was Reggae Fest at Mount Snow. It was also 66 degrees. Great live bands. Not much snow.

Bridechka and the Wedding just got back from Vail Colorado... these are her (and some other folks') feet.



I had a great trip, but she may have had more of the typical "winter wonderland experience."

How cool is this winter wedding she exposes? Boots and all! Check it out...

1 comment:

Bridechka said...

Awww your so cute! Thanks for posting our footsies!

:)

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl