Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Chocolate Brown Silk Bunnies


Don't get jealous..., but this bunny is MINE.

Gail from Gail Friend Designs made me my two Special Order Chocolate SILK Rabbits just for me..., and I swear the songs she has on her website are STILL making me cry.

Love her, her personal attention and the fact that EASTER IS COMING PEOPLE!!!

Anyone else have any little baskets to fill????

Is this Rabbit "handsome" or what???

1 comment:

gail said...

Good Morning Kelley... Thank you for posting my chocolate bunny! What a nice suprise. I will be back with you tomorrow for shipping info? LOL I hope you like them.

I hope you and your family are having a great weekend. The weather is just gorgeous here, so I had to plant some flowers yesterdya for the first day of spring.
Have a pretty day,,, (())gail

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl