Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Listen To Your Mother... (and others) in the shower!

I can think of 3 simple "beauty" tips that I learned long ago...
1. My Mother told me, long ago, to push your cuticles back with a washcloth each time you are in the shower. They won't split or hang anymore and you won't ever have to have them trimmed again.
2. My Husband told me, long ago, to rinse out your hair conditioner BEFORE you wash your back. (Breakouts on your back a problem? No more!)
3. My Friend told me, long ago, not to waste your money on those pumice, exfoliating, lipstick thingys. While washing your face just wipe your lips. Don't scrub too hard. Then don't forget your lips when moisturizing your face.

No comments:

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl