Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

she's got the look



I never would have described Julia Roberts as "beachy", but this photo sure fits the bill!!! This is now, my official favorite one of her!

This is how I would like to look the rest of the summer. Glowing and totally casual.

How would you describe YOUR look?

(photos via DustJacketAttic, again...)

Can you believe this is also Julia?


Crap. More housework? See Every Day is Laundry Day...



Oh, and by the way..., you might need to turn DOWN your volume if you are at work (or UP, like I did!) as there is the coolest music on this fantastic site!!!!

3 comments:

Dionne said...

Wow, Julia looks beautiful. Motherhood has certainly treated her well. She has aged so well. Gorgeous!

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Wow she is so beautiful and natural in these photos!! Well, not really "natural" bc she doesn't have her red crazy curly hair a la mystic pizza haha. I loooove Julia!

Maya said...

That's a great beach shot of her!

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl