Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

feeling neglected?

BEFORE:



I realize that this blog may give the impression that all I care about are "Island Weddings..." Island meaning tropical, or maybe coastal...

Well, are you feeling neglected?

Do you live near an "island" or body of water (lake, river, pond, puddle) that I have not discussed here? Would you like to see more???

Well, leave a comment or shoot me an email, with your suggestions please!
I'm really interested in hearing from you! Even if you happen to live in the desert..., or near no water at all!!!

Tell me why you think where YOU live is just as worthy to be featured here on My Island Wedding!!!

AFTER:



(images via Country Living)
Check out this great article called "Renovating a Colonial Home"
Truly Inspirational!

2 comments:

mariel said...

the "after" shot of that house is gooorgeous.

ALWAYS CHASING said...

OMG! So cute, I wish they had more houses like this in Australia. It is a very 'American' style though!

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl