Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

which would you rather?

Mrs. Mojito is playing a little game over at her blog, Make Mine A Mojito, and I came across it over at Jenny Lee's Blog, Punkinrose...

Which would you rather…

1. Would you rather someone hit your thumb with a hammer or shoot you in the big toe with a nail gun? Hammer..., think about the infection you could get with a nail!!!

2. Would you rather break dance or disco? Disco ... I just don't have the coordination to do something so cool!!!

3. Would you rather save George Clooney or Brad Pitt from a burning building? Don't worry Brad! I'll save you!!! And forget all about Angelina...

4. Would you rather have permanent orange lips or purple hair (including leg hair, etc)? Orange lips. Cheeto anyone?

5. Would you rather eat curdled milk or molded bread? Molded bread..., I think the smell of the milk would make me puke! Plus a little penicillin never hurt anyone!

6. Would you rather have bad sex daily or good sex once every other year? Good sex every other year. Bad sex is bad sex.

7. Would you rather eat Spam everyday for a year or be 100 pounds overweight? Spam for a year! I haven't had it in a long time, but I remember liking it!!!

8. Would you rather spend an eternity in whatever you judge to be hell so that your most loved in the world would go to heaven, or go to heaven, knowing that your loved will burn in hell for eternity? I would choose going to my version of hell. My conscience couldn't take it. (This is the same answer Jenny Lee gave and I fully agree with it!)

Ok, now it's your turn...leave me a comment or re-post with your answers!!!

5 comments:

CCW said...

I'd be right there with you in hell, disco dancing with my orange-lipped, Spam-thin, hammer-scarred, every-other-year-good-sexed self, and we could trade stories about Brad.

Krista said...

i'm with you on everything except brad...george is my man :)

JennyLee said...

I'm so glad you played! BTW I tagged you on my blog today!

A New England Girl said...

Hilarious little quiz... and quite the questions, hm? Thanks for stopping over to my blog. I've loved catching up on some of your posts. :)

alyssa said...

this is cute!!

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl