Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Friday, April 24, 2009

real housewives

I have to admit a new "guilty pleasure" of mine. A week or so ago, I landed on the Bravo Channel. I never watch tv during the day, but this day I did. It was a marathon of sorts..., "The Real Housewives of Atlanta." I was hooked. Then right after that was "The Real Housewives of NYC." Hooked again.

I felt so guilty watching these real women and their real problems! Cat fights galore and some of the most outrageously bitc%y behavior! So unlike me and my friends. I'm sure NONE of the women on these programs would like me!!!

My question to you is..., what kind of "real wife" are you going to make?

4 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

I love the show as well!

Lets see.. what kind of real housewife will I make? I'd say a fun, loving, loyal mate! We are always talking about fun house projects and what we envision for our future :) Looking forward to it all!

Anonymous said...

I don't know, I imagine we're going to be country bumpkin' newlyweds with a touch of city flair. AHAHAHAHAH!!!

Bridechka said...

Haha those shows are addictive, I try to stay far far away if I can.

ticklishfromadistance said...

So funny. I feel the same. It is like I am sneaking to watch it. Sneaking from myself!

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl