Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Stationery Surprise


OK, the surprise is over. My sister-in-law found out she is going to have a baby shower. I found the coolest invitations on a beautiful site called Blue Pumpkin Press. They also offer wedding related items as well. (And even though their site doesn't show Thank You cards, they have them too.)

My sister-in-law's husband is a helicopter pilot and they are having a boy, so I thought this would be cute:

A brand new "Fly Boy" is on the way
So let's celebrate with a special day.
(etc...)

They are a woman based company... "Their Story":

Blue Pumpkin Press was formed when two friends joined together to express their creative vision.

Our company philosophy is simple:
Let creativity flow through all aspects of your life. Be joyous, follow your heart, treat everyone with equal respect and inspire those around you. We hope that you enjoy our collections and that you are touched by our hopes and dreams of life lived to the fullest with friends, family and you.

Welcome to our family!
Stephanie Ryan and Jessica Shepherd

No comments:

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl