Keep an Island State of Mind...

... and your Feet in the Sand.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Two months til the wedding!

My goodness!!! That doesn't sound like much time. I'm very excited for my sister's upcoming nuptials. I'm sure the yard is going to be in excellent shape by then. Can't wait to see it. July in Massachusetts can be so nice. What colors to wear though?

What is the flower girl going to throw? And is it ok that she wears a few Princess Tatoos? The Baby has a sweet brown seer-sucker suit for the occassion. But I'm secretly hoping he sleeps through most of it all!

Don't forget to let me know what your favorite songs are (not necessarily wedding related) and I'll put it on my list.

No comments:

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner

MIW 2nd Inspiration Board Contest Winner
Iced Tangerine

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!

Our First Inspiration Board Winner!!!
by Brenda's Wedding Blog

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board

My Island Wedding Inspiration Board
by The Perfect Palette

Another Inspiration Board for MIW

Another Inspiration Board for MIW
by grey likes weddings

to me for my 40th

to me for my 40th
by birthday girl